PDA

View Full Version : Best combination of buffs for a mystic/brawler duo?

bluestocking
01-11-2005, 02:18 AM
<DIV>My boyfriend and I primarially duo in the game.  He has an 18 brawler, going monk and I am a 20 mystic.   Both of us are in Tier 3 crafted armour (which seems to be the best we can wear pre-AQs)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I have to admit, with all the buffs I have and the limited amount of concentration, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what the most effective combination is to cast when we duo...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I had been casting:</DIV> <DIV>Auspice (on him since he was lower level and tanking)</DIV> <DIV>Spiritual Seal</DIV> <DIV>Spirit of the Bull</DIV> <DIV>Spirit of the Badger</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>But as I dinged 20, I don't seem to have the concentration free for Ursine Elder...  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>so I'd be interested in hearing other perspectives on what the combination with the best synergy was, keeping in mind that we primarially duo.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks!</DIV>

disru
01-11-2005, 02:29 AM
At your level this is what I was using:Ursine EdlerSpirit of the BullSpirit of the BadgerSpiritual SealCourageMake sure you cast courage <b>after</b> spirit of the badger or you'll miss out on alot of AC.<p>Message Edited by disrupt on <span class=date_text>01-10-2005</span> <span class=time_text>01:30 PM</span>

cas
01-11-2005, 03:51 AM
<DIV>I use exactly what Disrupt said lvl 28 here</DIV>