PDA

View Full Version : help!

!wa
01-10-2005, 09:59 AM
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New" size=3>I am completing the mystic quest to advance to mystic. I got to the well room and entered the instanced zone where Sir Wimbley's remains lie. I brought some friends to help in the quest but they could not enter the zone. LOL And I could not get back out. I got killed. </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face="Courier New" size=3></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT face="Courier New" size=3>So, can I take others with me in the zone, if so how? If I can't take other's with me am I suppose to fight the constructs myself, and if so, is there a way to do it that I am just missing. </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face="Courier New" size=3></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT face="Courier New" size=3>Thanks</FONT></DIV>

Merrygr
01-10-2005, 10:59 AM
<DIV>Like all the sub-class quest this is a solo encounter. Only you can go in. If you were not allready lvl 19 I would strongly advice yuo to wait until you are.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>At lvl 19 I found this to be a fairly easy task. Just avoid the mobs you don't have to kill to get to your goal and you should be golden.</DIV>

Gnome mercy
01-10-2005, 12:04 PM
<DIV>I did it solo...Let me tell you how in the entrance at level 18 there is a yellow skeleton that walks up and down the hall...Station yourself at the door donr go in too far...now attack the wandering skelly by pulling with slow (pre battle ward yourself also = p) then heres what i did to conserve as much power as possible first i started ho chain then dot'd then waited till dot either wore off was about too then finished the ho by redoing dot...and thats pretty much all i did...now theres 6 skellies in the hallway side room...pull the first 2 (they are all -1) and kill them same way same for hte next 2 sets of em...now the wandering skelly will respawn so you might halfto kill him again and after you go past that hallway there is a set of 3 skellies (all -1) kill those 3 then you can target and attack the named...now if you succeed and are at lvl 18 the second you zone out dont make a single move...I would highly reccommend using call of qeynos or ward yourself and run if you know the way...pretty easy</DIV>

CrazyMi
01-10-2005, 12:22 PM
<DIV>There really isn't any need for complicated advice for this. The zone is designed so that you can take things in small, and easilly manageable chunks. Just take your time and work your way forward. Gnome is right in that the wanderer does respawn so work yourself straight forward and then just wait for him. Kill him again so he doesn't add in the middle of a fight and then work forward. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>CrazyMike</DIV>