PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* New Training Ward? Broken...

BigDa
01-07-2005, 01:47 AM
<DIV>My initial usage shows that if you stack it with either Ancestral or Spectral it, neither stops damage coming through anymore, though they still are worn down.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Way to go with the testing, there...</DIV>

Banditman
01-07-2005, 01:50 AM
<DIV>I'm trying hard to act surprised . . . failing mostly.</DIV>

alerka
01-09-2005, 06:53 AM
<DIV>Why should you be able to stack the training ward with Spectral ward? They arent supposed to stack.</DIV>

PoisenLoaf
01-10-2005, 10:21 AM
<DIV>Well, what I've noticed so far is that it is on the same timer as both Ancestral and Spectral wards.  However, they both do appear to have their own pools for health absorption so it appears to be working in that respect.  I have retired Spectral ward now as a result and I use the new one with Ancestral ward.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>My only wish is that they were on seperate recast timers so I can put them on faster.</DIV>

BigDa
01-10-2005, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> alerka wrote:<BR> <DIV>Why should you be able to stack the training ward with Spectral ward? They arent supposed to stack.</DIV> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>That's not what I was saying - If you try and use the Training ward with Ancestral Ward (not the replaced ward, Spectral) NEITHER ward functions AT ALL.  All damage was sailing straight through.  Haven't tested it since the patch(es) - I'll try tonight.</DIV>

Banditman
01-10-2005, 10:33 PM
<DIV>I've got some parse data on Wards that I'll share shortly.</DIV>