PDA

View Full Version : Slow spell upgrades?

Bee
12-31-2004, 09:02 AM
<DIV>Is there any difference at all in slow spells?  Such as app1 keening haze and adept3 keening haze?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I am currently a level 12 shaman heading towards mystic, harvesting as I go.  So would it be worth it to upgrade the slow spells from app to adept?  (after heals naturally)</DIV>

BigDa
12-31-2004, 02:40 PM
<DIV>It's hard to be sure, but I was fighting the same thing for quite a while (a sole group healer) I then bought Adept1 Keening Haze from a player in the zone and continued.  It really really seemed to make a big difference to the amount of warding/healing I had to do (like it dropped to nearly none!), but that depends on the level of the target, etc.</DIV>

Gnome mercy
12-31-2004, 02:46 PM
<DIV>theres a pro and a con to slows...Yes they will slow their attack speed but it wont slow the rate that the mobs can use skills like: Quick Strike wild swing and other good damaging stuff like that. IMHO slow is worth it...but not wailing haze. its just like EQ...The first shaman slow is barely noticeable until maybe 20 but its still not worth it cause you get another slow (A good one...or at least better) in about 2 or 3 levels fo 20...tho if you are soloing those +2 mobs slow is very noticeable hehe i highly reccomend using slow if you solo +2 blue or higher mobs...if you can at least...Beware tho if you are going to solo them have a nice damaging weapon and if you get into trouble spam the starter chain for your HO as it will regen 2 or 3 life at a time...at 20 i gained like 7 life</DIV>