PDA

View Full Version : SPELLS, which ones do you need? A curious sage wants to know =D

PowellPeral
12-25-2004, 09:23 PM
<DIV> <DIV>Hey guys, just curious as to what spells in app III that you need...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Please list the following:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Name of spell</DIV> <DIV>Level you received it</DIV> <DIV>How bad you need it (i.e. want it, need it, gotta have it!!)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>This will help us supply you with what you're looking for, thanks!!</DIV></DIV>

Harvyst
12-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Water SpiritLevel 23GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!Make adept 3s of this, it will sell.

Triyton
12-26-2004, 12:24 AM
<DIV>Here on the Steamfront server I have never seen Ursine Elder (L20) available as App-3 or Adept at any sort of broker.  Lacking those, I made due for now with getting App-2 from an NPC scribe shop.  That I need.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Now Totemic Aid (L17) I do see available as App-3, so no I don't "need" it, but I never see at any sort of broker as an Adept spell, which is just curious.</DIV>

Coops1
12-26-2004, 01:42 AM
<DIV>I would like to see Ursine Elder app3 I almost never see upgrades to the spell.</DIV>

Merrygr
12-26-2004, 07:26 PM
<DIV>Basically any of the heal spells (single target more important than group in my opinion, but others might differ). Wards and direct heals are of highest priority. They are also very hard to find as adept spells so there are no drops to compete with.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>For names and levels, just look at any spell list.</DIV>