PDA

View Full Version : What's with the recast time on Form of the Builder?

BigDa
12-23-2004, 03:54 PM
<DIV>Ok, so the 'fun' spell Form of the Builder <EM>is</EM> fun for me - I like being a beaver hehe, though I'm sure it'll lose its charm after not too long.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>But, what is with a 10min recast time? hehe.  Is this spell so uber the devs don't want us turning into a beaver willy-nilly?  Like, it's important for us to really think about when we cast it to get the best usage out of it?  lol</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>It's a little annoying that I have to recast hawk form when I zone/relog/die/etc., but at least it's only a 1min recast.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>10min recast hehe - It's no big deal, but it's a bit weird, no?  *shrug*</DIV>

Hammerwhack
12-23-2004, 05:44 PM
<DIV>Where did you buy this spell? I ran around to all the little villages, at least I think I hit them all, and checked the scribes for this and the snake form tonight because I was bored. I didn't find it so I just scrapped the idea since it don't really do anything anyway.</DIV>

BigDa
12-23-2004, 06:05 PM
<DIV>I got it from the scribes in QH near the SQ zone</DIV>

Quilli
12-25-2004, 07:29 AM
<DIV>Yeah it needs to be same recast as other illusion spells, epecialy since I don't  think is sticks on zones.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I would /feedback when next online</DIV>