PDA

View Full Version : Skeleton and Zombie Master smite?

Maddcovv
12-21-2004, 07:16 PM
<DIV>My fighter and mage friends all got a choice of Skeleton or Zombie Master Smite at thier late teen levels. I didnt get that choice at all. Does a shaman/Mystic get this ability???</DIV>

Kede
12-21-2004, 07:46 PM
<DIV>There is a known bug where this is occuring. I play a 21 mystic and I have the Skeleton master spell. It is said that SOE will be fixing this in the "BIG" patch thats comming very soon. </DIV>

Ind
12-21-2004, 08:13 PM
I got a choice between Skel, Zombie, and Ghost yesterday (@level 17 perhaps?)

Krissi_Katfig
12-21-2004, 11:08 PM
I'm level 26 and I don't have it..This is the first I have heard of it.Skel woulda been helpful considering I have killed about 2,000

Kede
12-22-2004, 01:00 AM
<DIV>I picked up the skeleton skill, but I find I kill way more zombies then I do skeletons. I have hunted alot at caltoris ruins and in stormhold mostly.</DIV>

JabC
12-22-2004, 02:33 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Kedero wrote:<BR> <DIV>There is a known bug where this is occuring. I play a 21 mystic and I have the Skeleton master spell. It is said that SOE will be fixing this in the "BIG" patch thats comming very soon. </DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Do you mean that Mystics are not supposed to have this spell, or that they are fixing the fact that some people are not recieving it?

Maddcovv
12-22-2004, 11:02 AM
<DIV>Mystics are supposed to have this but a lot of us are not getting it, we should be sgetting another chance to get it with the next patch.</DIV>

Gzelle
01-02-2005, 06:11 AM
<DIV>I, too, have never received Skeleton Master's Smite.  It sure would have been helpful on the druid during the trials in VS for my class quest.  But - I DID receive it on my cleric when I hit level 16?  This is weird.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Casee - Level 22 Warden - Oasis Server</DIV> <DIV>Gzelle - Level 17 Cleric - Oasis Server</DIV>

Bolr
01-02-2005, 03:01 PM
It seems to go by player, not class.Kind of random, from what I've seen with friends. Some people get it, some don't.

FelixDomesticus
01-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Well, with 30 sec reload time it is quite useless in combat. If you solo, you usually cast it max 1 time per mob so I would not call it essential spell.

Maddcovv
01-06-2005, 04:11 AM
<DIV>I babelfished this from the french boards (from an admin)<BR><BR> <DIV><FONT color=#ffff00>Just to let you know that we know that characters do not receive their features, traditions, and tactic correctly. We corrected this on our waiter of development <FONT color=#ffffff>( test server), </FONT>but we wish to test it during a certain lapse of time before launching it. When the update is active, each trait/tradition/tactique will set out again of zero and will have to be remakes. That will give you the possibility of making different choice.</FONT></DIV></DIV>