PDA

View Full Version : What you need to understand about Wards!

dubbletrubb
12-18-2004, 03:15 AM
<DIV>Sure sure, theres the big debate about how the shaman "heals" (Wards) don't stack up to the druid/clerics heals at their respective levels.   We all know that it's due to the fact that our wards are prior to the AC mitigation.  What you people need to understand - which I can't believe that I'm the first to grasp this - is that we are providing a vital role as the Warder in the party.  Due to the fact that our Wards are prior to mitigation, just think of all of the copper pieces we are saving the party in mending fees!  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>You see, we need to market ourselves for what we are.  We are discount coupons at your local mender merchant!  As a result, I think it only fair that we get a larger portion of the loot as compensation for our services.  Now...I leave it with you to sell the idea on your fellow party members.  We may be crappy healers...but at least we can be 'stinkin rich' crappy healers...</DIV>

Xran
12-18-2004, 03:24 AM
huh? what in the world are you talking about?!What got mending to do with ward? You only lose item durability when you die.

dubbletrubb
12-18-2004, 03:29 AM
<DIV>Oh...well then I retract my last.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I now understand why I was the one to come up with this....not-so-ingenious idea...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>My apologies.</DIV>