PDA

View Full Version : How do you create/use an essence?

OMasterBlaste
11-27-2004, 01:12 AM
<DIV>i was grouping with a friend and one of our party died... he ask me to give him and esence and he said he could use it to revive our fallen comrad (as i pour some beer on the ground for my dead hommies)... </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>What is an essence and how do i create/use one? Any help would be greatly appreciated</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanx</DIV>

Mystiq
11-27-2004, 01:34 AM
<DIV>At level 11 Shamans get the spell Spirit Guide, which is a no rent item summoned into the inventory of your target. That person then places the item in one of their activatable inventory slots. In the event that your priest falls in battle, you can right click and use the spirit guide to ressurect your fallen priest just like a regular "rez" spell. It's a great way to prevent total whipes in dangerous areas, you just have to remember to summon it for your group mates <EM>before</EM> you get into trouble :smileywink:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Regards,</DIV>

OMasterBlaste
11-27-2004, 06:20 PM
<DIV>I rembember getting the spell and not realy understanding the how to use it.. first time ive ever played a shaman.... </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanx so much Eloora for your help</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>