PDA

View Full Version : Spell: Heroic Potential

Wi
11-18-2004, 10:50 AM
<DIV>On the Mystic magic on EQ2 official web site, it describe a spell: Heroic Potential</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Heroic Potential<BR>Spell that places an offensive trigger on a party member. This trigger occasionally activates on a successful attack, granting an increase in Strength, Dexterity, Stamina, and damage output for the spell's recipient.<BR>Use: Combat Buff</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Anyone know it is a combat buffer or a pet spell?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Wivy</DIV>

Shawd
11-18-2004, 07:31 PM
<DIV>From what I have seen of the spell,</DIV> <DIV>I use it mostly in solo, very effective.</DIV> <DIV>for example:</DIV> <DIV>cast heroic, cast smite,</DIV> <DIV>second cast of smite will do double damge, Ie -29, -27,</DIV> <DIV>I've got to say i'm every happy to see that they did not</DIV> <DIV>dumb down the shaman class to base druid, cleric healer</DIV> <DIV>class,</DIV>

Cyph
11-18-2004, 09:31 PM
<DIV>This spell doesnt add anything special..It is a offensive trigger for the SOLO HO that we get since they took away minor regen in beta.....I.E.  Cast Hero potential...cast smite to start divine judgement...Cast greywind to complete divine judgement for bonus damage...Or smite agin if you dont have greywind yet......It can also work with Contagon if you want..</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Cyphus SpiritKnight</DIV> <DIV>Mystic of Najena</DIV><p>Message Edited by Cyphus on <span class=date_text>11-18-2004</span> <span class=time_text>08:31 AM</span>

Relv
11-19-2004, 05:56 AM
umm..our HO trigger is called 'Divine Providence', which is what the two posts above me describe..heroic potential sounds like a regular buff for group members.