PDA

View Full Version : Hard getting groups at lvl 45

jsansoterra
07-21-2005, 02:19 AM
<DIV>I have leveled my Coercer to level 45 but now it is difficult to get find groups. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>My guild is new and I'm one of the higher level players so there aren't a lot of options there. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I have been spending time in Perma and Cazic. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Are there any solo oppotunities available? </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Does anyone have any advice?</DIV>

ProphecyCT
07-21-2005, 02:27 AM
<DIV>Try duoing stuff with a Neckro or Conjuror; most other classes are fine too, but may be a bit slower in XP. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Get SP (if you do not already have it), do harclave whenever the timer is up.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Solo using Mez/stun methods, although I find it boring doing it for XP.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Bloodtoo
07-21-2005, 02:31 AM
Form your own group; don't wait around for someone to invite you.  Be a master of your own destiny.  You'll always be in 100% of the groups you start. <div></div>

Sanlail
07-21-2005, 11:54 PM
<DIV>Never mind, stupid question delted</DIV><p>Message Edited by Sanlail on <span class=date_text>07-21-2005</span> <span class=time_text>12:54 PM</span>