PDA

View Full Version : Empathic Link

James_UK
06-27-2005, 04:41 PM
By the description this spell sounds pretty lame. Does anyone here use it a lot ? Had the master drop and wanted to get a rough idea what I can get for it. <div></div>

Dystr
06-27-2005, 09:30 PM
i bought the master for like 60g about 2 months ago, it was well worth it.  Empathic link master procs for about 60-70 more damage than its lvl 49 upgrade does at adept 3.  Now that i raid almost exclusively, i hardly use it because i am never in the MT group.  When i do group, and going forward into the expansion, this spell will be very useful....that is unless removing spell scaling from the game screws that all up. definitely worth 60g, i prolly would have paid up to a plat for it. <div></div>

James_UK
06-28-2005, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the advice. <div></div>

xev
06-29-2005, 07:25 AM
<P>I use this spell all the time. Works best on mitigation tanks vs avoidance tanks. Since they have to get hit for it to proc.</P> <P>It doesn't go off very much, depends on the length of the fight. For instance, on a Guardian vs King Drayek, my parser shows that it went off 3 times for a total of 1.67% of the damage done during the fight (by this Guardian). Damage amount was 415. King Drayek has about 86k in hitpoints so it doesn't really do much.</P> <P>Against regular mobs (which have little hp's compared to raid mobs), I find this spell to be more effective. </P>

Dystr
06-29-2005, 11:21 PM
why were you in the MT group vs. drayek? <div></div>