PDA

View Full Version : Whats on your hotbars?

Malstry
06-12-2005, 02:00 AM
<DIV>Curious to what everyone uses. I use 4 full hotbars, some spells are used often, some very rarely, and some I switch in and out as needed. Id like to see what other Coercers have at the ready, might give me some insight.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Bar 1 - </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Mez Macro Text Hotkey</DIV> <DIV>Enthrall</DIV> <DIV>Konious Glowing Breeze</DIV> <DIV>Clarity</DIV> <DIV>Transference</DIV> <DIV>Sprint Hotkey</DIV> <DIV>Knowledge Hotkey</DIV> <DIV>Fatal Hesitation</DIV> <DIV>Agonizing Silence</DIV> <DIV>Bastens Runes of Surety</DIV> <DIV>Instigation</DIV> <DIV>Signet of Realization</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Bar 2 -</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Gloom</DIV> <DIV>Cerebral Spazm</DIV> <DIV>Despair</DIV> <DIV>Torment</DIV> <DIV>Giant Masters Strike</DIV> <DIV>Ego Blast</DIV> <DIV>Tyrranical Mind</DIV> <DIV>Arcane Augur</DIV> <DIV>Eerie Focus</DIV> <DIV>Devouring Thoughts</DIV> <DIV>Synergetic Link</DIV> <DIV>Call of the Overlord</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Bar 3 -</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Quest Journal Hotkey</DIV> <DIV>Glyssas Emboldening Glyph</DIV> <DIV>Bravado</DIV> <DIV>Ravaged Psyche</DIV> <DIV>Minds Eye</DIV> <DIV>Demoralizing Gaze</DIV> <DIV>Annoying Demeanor</DIV> <DIV>Perplexity</DIV> <DIV>Guild Window Hotkey</DIV> <DIV>Disregard</DIV> <DIV>Camp Hotkey</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Bar 4 -</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Horse Whistle Hotkey</DIV> <DIV>Activatable Slot Hotkey</DIV> <DIV>Haruspex</DIV> <DIV>Psychic Wail</DIV> <DIV>Cure Arcane</DIV> <DIV>Togglebags Hotkey</DIV> <DIV>Dreadful Awe</DIV> <DIV>Reek of Terror</DIV> <DIV>Withering Silence</DIV> <DIV>Illusion Ratonga</DIV> <DIV>Skeleton Master Strike</DIV> <DIV>Yell and Get Naked Hotkey</DIV>

AdiX__Styxx__
06-12-2005, 01:54 PM
what is the macro command to yell and get naked at the same time that would save me some cash!

Dystr
06-13-2005, 07:42 AM
omg, yes please whats the get naked hot key??? The second the MT dies on a raid, that is the first thing i am hitting!!! it would be HUGE for the froggy zone... <div></div>