PDA

View Full Version : training selections lvl 30

SpirituSanctu
05-09-2005, 03:43 AM
<DIV>I cannot seem to locate this on any of the boards, but im not suprised seeing how rare it seems coercers are. I am very close to lvl 30 and was looking for some advice;</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>What are the training selections at lvl 30? And in most peoples opinion, which trait should i select? I have already respeced my charater so am looking to do research before i have to select it at lvl 30.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks for any/all opinions.</DIV>

zuto0
05-10-2005, 05:02 AM
take the goup AOE stun. better for when your mez resists and have to wait for it to refresh.

Chog
05-13-2005, 10:08 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> zuto008 wrote:<BR>take the goup AOE stun. better for when your mez resists and have to wait for it to refresh. <BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>I just re-spec'd. The level 30 ability isn't a stun (in the sense of Daunting Gaze). It is an adept 2 version of the AE mez and shares the same timer. The only additional benefit it brings to the AE mez is to lower hate against the coercer when it runs out. /yawn</P> <P>I took the same one I did the first time around -- the upgraded ego strike that adds a stifle. I use it as the opening nuke of my HO set to stifle the mob while I finish the HO with Despotic Mind. It isn't much, but it was better than the other choices.</P>