PDA

View Full Version : clarity master 1?

mckayormac
04-12-2005, 08:45 AM
<div></div>i got clarity master 1 today. any change in performance from adept 1? anybodys know? <div></div><p>Message Edited by mckayormacky on <span class=date_text>04-11-2005</span> <span class=time_text>09:46 PM</span>

Knightma
04-12-2005, 03:47 PM
<P>Currently the exact same as Adept 1.  40 power per tic.</P> <P>Nyco Tine</P> <P>50 Coercer, Permafrost </P> <P>Retired.</P>

Tanatus
04-12-2005, 07:30 PM
<DIV>Clarity Adept 1 40 power/tic +<STRONG>235</STRONG> to power pool </DIV> <DIV>Clarity Master 1 40 power/tic +<STRONG>253</STRONG> to power pool </DIV> <DIV>...... Everything work as intended</DIV>

Orki who Pos
04-13-2005, 06:51 PM
<P>And the illusionist verision gives 50 power/tick.. go figgure</P> <P> </P> <P> </P> <P>(note, it says on the spell it gives 40, that is however incorrect)</P>

Azamien-Dermorate
04-14-2005, 07:00 PM
<DIV>hey good news for you guys here:  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><A href="http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=spellart&message.id=42716#M42716" target=_blank>http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=spellart&message.id=42716#M42716</A></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> <HR> Beghn wrote:<BR> <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> outputrotation wrote:<BR> <DIV>Ok so here's the deal, I have Clarity master 1 which i have not scribed yet because it is WORSE than the adept version.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> <HR> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV><FONT color=#ffff00> <P><SPAN>There is an issue right now with the bulleted text at the end of some spells.  The reoccurring healing/damage effects on spells once they have been upgraded show numbers that are lower than they actually are.  We are working on a fix for this.  I tested this spell in particular for you and the correct numbers for the amount that the spell regenerates would be: Adept 1 (Increases power of the target by 48 ever 6 seconds) and Master 1 (Increases power of the target by 60 every 6 seconds).  I hope the information helps.</SPAN><SPAN></SPAN></P></FONT></DIV> <P>Message Edited by Beghn on <SPAN class=date_text>04-13-2005</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>11:39 AM</SPAN></P> <P><SPAN class=time_text></SPAN>Ben<BR><BR>____________________________<BR>Mechanics Designer, EverQuest II<BR>____________________________ <BR></P> <HR> </DIV> <P>Really hope the fix these spell descriptions for all of us ASAP.  Makes it nearly impossible to properly judge a spells power and an upgrades worth if they dont display the right benfits.</P> <P><SPAN class=time_text>Looks like they have now fixed them</SPAN></P><p>Message Edited by Azamien-Dermorate on <span class=date_text>06-07-2005</span> <span class=time_text>12:41 PM</span>