PDA

View Full Version : Changes on Test 3/31

Azmode
04-01-2005, 04:09 AM
<DIV>Check out all the changes on test.  Granted this is update 6 and not 7 there are no real class fixes.   Some cool changes are...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>See your friends on maps</DIV> <DIV>Offline selling</DIV> <DIV>Some Live plague content</DIV> <DIV>Some Coercer spell refresh fixes and removal of mana loss during  AE spells</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>check it out              <A href="http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=tup&message.id=41#M41" target=_blank>http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=tup&message.id=41#M41</A></DIV>

yes4
04-01-2005, 05:23 AM
<DIV>It is getting better... but I am waiting for test#7 to see how EQ2 will shape into.</DIV>

Tanatus
04-01-2005, 09:06 PM
<DIV>I hate to say it but this is just cosmetic changes that did not affected game at all... at worst they were minor inconvinience.</DIV> <DIV>Our AE mez costed so little mana so losing power during mez (if was any, I havent notice that) was practically invisible</DIV>

Azmode
04-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Yea,  I could care less about the changes made to AE Mez

Scry
04-03-2005, 07:23 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Azmodeus wrote:<BR>Yea,  I could care less about the changes made to AE Mez <BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>Yet you listed it amongst your cool changes in your first post. :smileyvery-happy:</P> <P> </P>

Knightma
04-04-2005, 03:54 PM
<P>Notes on our upcoming changes as it stands on the Test Server currently:</P> <P>1) Uncover now stacks with our other spells.  Its Mental Resistance buff has changed to 100.</P> <P>2) Glyssa Emboldening Glyph and Velocity icons currently stack once again, I do not know if their bonus' to haste also stack.</P> <P>3) Basten's Runes of Surety and Gift of the Magi still do not stack.</P> <P>4) Mitigation stat was changed once again and now displays a straight up percentage.</P> <P> </P> <P>Nyco Tine</P> <P>50 Coercer Permafrost</P> <P>Retired</P>