PDA

View Full Version : Stealth fix: The evil February patch is undone! (mostly)

ProteusTielaxi
03-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Well..after extensive soloing last night, two major stealth nerfs we got last month have been fixed...stealthily. 1) Damage mitigation/avoidance is back to normal. Mobs hit as they did in January. I no longer die in 3 hits to yellow mobs. Note that mobs still use FAR more specials than before..so Crushing blow is as deadly as ever. Withering allows you to "tank" for a few hits. 2) ROOT IS FIXED!!!! Woohoo! Well..at least, working as well as last year. They also fixed the root breaking on uneven terrain. Now the bad news..our DPS is still as craptastic as ever. Still, at least shows the mage archetype is getting some love. Now all they have to do is fix some of our DPS and other spells.... . <div></div>

Erow
03-24-2005, 11:35 PM
Seems they are working on Beguile as well. I was charming Single ^'s yesterday with -ok- results. Only broke the encounter once out of 6 tries. Granted, once the encounter broke, i stoped charming.<BR><BR> <DIV>Who knows...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV><p>Message Edited by Erowen on <span class=date_text>06-08-2005</span> <span class=time_text>01:37 PM</span>

Drakonblayde
03-29-2005, 01:10 AM
While not part of the stealth fix, I was *very* glad to see that AoE mez is actually something close to worth a [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] now. Makes my life alot easier on big pulls (read as: the mobs that make a beeline for me on pull thanks to aggro) to be able to aoe mez, and then get two or three regular mezzed before the timer wears off. I also noted one instance where I accidentally mezzed a single target with aoe mez... and it stayed that way with a tank beating on it. Haven't tried repeating it though <div></div>

Sy
04-04-2005, 02:10 AM
<span><blockquote><hr>Drakonblayde wrote:While not part of the stealth fix, I was *very* glad to see that AoE mez is actually something close to worth a [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] now. Makes my life alot easier on big pulls (read as: the mobs that make a beeline for me on pull thanks to aggro) to be able to aoe mez, and then get two or three regular mezzed before the timer wears off. I also noted one instance where I accidentally mezzed a single target with aoe mez... and it stayed that way with a tank beating on it. Haven't tried repeating it though <div></div><hr></blockquote>AOE mez is still busted up pretty good................ive seen it break many meany times without merit</span><div></div>