PDA

View Full Version : RE: Charm Breaking

robm6
03-23-2005, 05:10 AM
<DIV>Charm seems to only break the encounter if the charmed mob has the aggro when charm breaks.  Then i think the npc vs npc code kicks in and causes it to break (like any other time NPCs attack eachother)  Still very annoying :/</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Supposed to be a reply to the Beguile breaking encouters thread. Sorry :/ </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><-- Forum newb</DIV><p>Message Edited by robm681 on <span class=date_text>03-22-2005</span> <span class=time_text>04:13 PM</span>

Sekhau
03-23-2005, 05:47 AM
<P>What most threads re: charm breaking seem to have in common is this statement....</P> <P>...when charm breaks</P> <P>Perhaps this is where the devs should focus their attention since there seems to be an unspoken consensus that no matter what theory breaks the encounter, common to all of them is "when" the charm breaks.</P> <P>I chose a coercer for Charm, I'm an advocate for a Charmed pet taking up a Concentration buff slot</P> <P>Even if it has to be downgraded, maintain the charm but, similar to the charmed pet nerf of EQ1's GoD era :smileyhappy:</P> <P>Ranger#_5383 tells you, "Up for a Tipt run?"</P> <P>   - Sekhau</P>

ariasta
03-23-2005, 11:38 AM
'similar to the charmed pet nerf of EQ1's GoD era' /shiver <div></div>