PDA

View Full Version : Consuming thoughts

Ogrelicio
03-18-2005, 10:21 PM
<DIV>I just dinged and scribed my adept I had waiting for me.  Initial impressions are not positive - the amount of power returned seems so miniscule as not to even matter.  Additionally, I'm not sure if it continues to work after the mob dies (the icon remains, but can it still "siphon" power if the mob is no longer alive?).  Any thoughts?</DIV>

Signal9
03-18-2005, 11:27 PM
<DIV>Going from memory here (At work) I believe Consuming Thoughts Adept 1 is 120m to cast, and returns 37m over 24 seconds.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>And there was much rejoicing.  :smileyindifferent:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I only cast it when the tank needs one more CA to finish a mob.  Or I just nuke it.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>This spell no longer has a place in my lineup.  I recieved it less than 3 levels ago.......</DIV>

kil5t3
03-18-2005, 11:29 PM
Given that it's a minor amount, plus the fact that once out of combat it becomes completely inconsequencial, makes whether it regens after the mob dies a null issue. The purpose of the spell is to drain power... oh and to get a hellofa lot of aggro. :smileytongue:<p>Message Edited by kil5t3lr on <span class=date_text>03-18-2005</span> <span class=time_text>10:30 AM</span>

Ogrelicio
03-18-2005, 11:35 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> kil5t3lr wrote:<BR> Given that it's a minor amount, plus the fact that once out of combat it becomes completely inconsequencial, makes whether it regens after the mob dies a null issue. <BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>I was thinking more in the context of a 2 mob encounter, and it being cast the first mob 10 seconds before it dies.</DIV>