PDA

View Full Version : Master Spells and Adept 3's

Sy
03-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey everybody.. Syan here from Nek. 40 Coercer.. 49 alch...This isnt a message to [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot].. just wanted to ask two questions..1) A lot of master spells do not work any better then Ad 3 or App1.. in fact.. Bravado Ap 3 just costs more to cast.. same stats otherwise.. Is this going to be looked into while the coercers get "fixed" or do i have to wait longer? ( i have clarity master 1 and despair master 1 .. would like to get em working properly by the time i get there)2) I was wondering if our DPS is going to be increased or is it rumour?Devs I look forward to seeing some of your ideas on how to bring coercers back to life. Im sick of peeps [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]in.. its just a game.. Good job so far!Syan40 Coercer49 Alch <---- (just in case you think i dont have a reason to [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] about nerfs..)

Tanatus
03-15-2005, 08:59 PM
<DIV>Syan...</DIV> <DIV>Clarity Master 1 no better no worst then Clarity Appentice 1 - its game mechanic</DIV> <DIV>Despair Master 1 will do have notable increase damage per tic compare to Adept 3. We can do some extrapolation rather easy</DIV> <DIV>Anguish - Adept 3 - 89 damage/tic Anguish Master 1 110 damage/tic</DIV> <DIV>Despair - Adept 3 -88-108 damage/tic Despair Master 1 - ?</DIV> <DIV>+23.6%... So for Despair it will be something along lines 109-133 damage/tic</DIV>

Zmokyn
03-15-2005, 11:05 PM
<DIV>Can we make a full detail list of what the Adept 3 and Master 1 versions do, beyond what Adept1 does.</DIV> <DIV>I had some guy get really narked at me when I suggested that the Master1 Enthrall he just won, might not be worth any more than the Adept 1.</DIV> <DIV>At least for the spells from L36 and up.</DIV> <DIV>It would help us all know where to spend the rare inks.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Coercer Zmokynne M'Raz</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Sy
03-16-2005, 07:15 AM
Ill hit 42 soon and let you know what the ticks are on despair

Ghouli
03-16-2005, 09:46 AM
<DIV>Devs can I please have all my spells at Master 1 to compare with others.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>hehe</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>seriously should be an interesting read to see if those prices peeps are asking for Master 1 spells are worth it.  I seriously doubt it.  I would also like to see a comparison table with all our spells App IV, Adept 1, Adept 3 and Master 1.  </DIV>

Tanatus
03-16-2005, 12:57 PM
<DIV>For offensive spells</DIV> <DIV>I have obverved full progression for 1 nuke</DIV> <DIV>Muddled Thinking </DIV> <DIV>Apprentice 1 - Apprentice 3 - Adept 3 - Master 1</DIV> <DIV>App 3 (if my memory serve me well) ~100-135, Adp 3 ~150-185 and master 1 is 190-233 </DIV> <DIV>Major boost occure every time spell change tier App to Adp and Adp to Master</DIV> <DIV>Absolute minimum yeild you will see from App 1 to App 2 (10%) and from Adp 1 to Adp 3 (~10-12%). In this sence for offensive spells is worth while upgrade from App 4 to Adp 1 and from Adp 3 to Mst 1. But absolutely no sence upgrade from Adp 1 to Adp 3 and from App 1 to App 2 (or from App 3 to App 4 if its matter)</DIV>