PDA

View Full Version : Forced Hesitation. Master I

ProteusTielaxi
02-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Well,I happened to luck out on Forced Hesitation, Master I. I'm at the point now where I can either scribe, or sell this spell.Binding light seems to be worthless for soloing these days. I'm wondering if Forced Hesitation is worth it? Will I be able to use this as a rot and root tactic? or will it break easily like all the other roots.Does anyone have this spell at Master? if so....how well does it work for you?Thanks,Prot

Bravnik
02-28-2005, 11:46 PM
<DIV>Breaks just as easly as the other and has a longer cast time. I only use it as my initial cast to (maybe) hold the mob until I get my dots on it. I then Stiffle and get ready for melee. I only root when necessary or if things go bad. Its a crap shoot if its gonna work or not.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I personally would use the Master 1 as a status symbol only. I really don't think it will make any differance and I would guess someone might buy it for the reason I mentioned.</DIV>

Dranlin19
03-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Yeah, its not that great, so you either A) scribe it and use it...B) Sell it at a really reduced rate to have any chance of actually selling the PoS. =PPersonally I think id do B, just to get something out of it, then get FH adept 1.

Valdaya
03-01-2005, 02:05 AM
<DIV>I'd personally recommend scribing it, or at least holding onto it without selling it.  Why?  You never know what changes will be made to the game.  In two months from now, root spells might be altered to be far more effective, in which case you'd be sitting on a gold mine.  Right now the spell might not be much use, but you never know what will be the case in the future.  You don't want to be slapping yourself in the forehead for letting this down later down the road.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>That's my advice, at least.</DIV>

Vizi
03-07-2005, 06:19 PM
<DIV> <DIV>Val you have a point, but i would refer to the old cliche "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" and sell the spell. You could probably get 50 gold or so for it, which on Neriak is half way to a ruby. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Also keep in mind that you get Fatal Hesitation later on. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In summary: sell the spell.</DIV></DIV>