PDA

View Full Version : Master I breeze

azathr
01-29-2005, 01:00 PM
<DIV>Hi all,</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I saw Master I breeze for sale, and well, I certainly can't afford it, but I was curious.  Do you think its really worth as much as some other master spells?  Does anyone have this spell and have the numbers for it?  I mean we can get glowing breeze at 30, and then refresh, and with the new data suggesting that breeze+refresh doesn't stack...would master I breeze be all that useful?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Uliana of Steamfont</DIV> <DIV>28th Coercer</DIV> <DIV>27th Alchemist</DIV>

Dranlin19
01-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Rumor has it that Breeze is hardcapped at 18 mana regen a tick.. Which is accomplished by the adept 1 version. So if that is true, and I believe that it is because I have seen tests from multiple sources, I would say no.

Acka
02-01-2005, 04:21 AM
I just did some tests for Master I breeze (at level 50 though) and looks like it regens 27 per tic. I stopped using it as soon as I got refresh though which is 41 per tic as Adept I, so my friendly advise is to get it only if it is good deal - eg, I got mine for 50 silvers (!) on market - back at the start of the game when most people didn't know true value of spells. I gave 2 golds to the player after, but still was insane deal for me.

Greggthegrmreapr
02-01-2005, 01:38 PM
<DIV>you think they would remove items that do nothing to keep uninformed players from getting scammed...  but after playing SWG a year, i know they won't</DIV>

Tanatus
02-01-2005, 10:23 PM
<DIV>Its great spell .... for twinkage so ask about 1pp should work...</DIV> <DIV>Personally I do collect all master spells of my class regardless of usefullness just because I like it. Lol I will pay 1pp in blink of eye even for Lighting Burst (lvl 1 nuke)</DIV>