PDA

View Full Version : Spell stacking issues: Are they fixed?

Galaa-
01-09-2005, 10:33 AM
<DIV>Im currently only a lv 19 Enchanter, so I cant test out the higher lvl spells which were bugged to be on the same timer. However, Cerebral spasm and Static pulse is now fixed. Can anyone update the status of other bugged timer spells and whether they're fixed pls?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>And are our mes spells (including the training mes) now on same timer?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks</DIV>

Galaa-
01-09-2005, 11:16 AM
<DIV><FONT size=2>Romiak's Contrived Reverie our training mes at lv 20 is an upgrade to fascinate, so i guess its on the same timer. However, is it on different timer as mesmerize?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>And does anyone know the lvl cap of Reverie? I heard some saying it caps at 35, whereas another says it caps at 42...</FONT></DIV>

Fendrak
01-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Hello.I can confirm that Reverie caps at 35. It does not share the same timer as Mesmerize but it shares the same timer as Fascinate.This is a most useful ability.

Inkant
01-09-2005, 10:42 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Fendrakyn wrote:<BR>Hello.<BR><BR>I can confirm that Reverie caps at 35. It does not share the same timer as Mesmerize but it shares the same timer as Fascinate.<BR>This is a most useful ability.<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <P>QFE.  The new mez ability lets you keep two useful mezzes for a longer period of your character's life.  </P>

Galaa-
01-09-2005, 11:14 PM
<DIV>If training mes caps at lv 35 and is on a different timer than Mesmerize, I think it'll be pretty useful, since the other 3 choices doesnt seem to be any better. At least from lv 20-35 we can work with 2 mes.</DIV>

Bloodtoo
01-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Its not really a stacking issue but Ive noticed Essence Fuctuation and Consume Ego are on the same timer. This 2 spell combination was very useful in a pinch now Consume Ego is mostly useless. As I undestand it these 2 spells are not suppose to be linked as from what i read the only spells they indended to link were the new level abilities and crafting buffs. THey said all other instances of linked spells were to be reversed, yet this one remains.