PDA

View Full Version : Where adepts at for 20+ spells

Verdemy
12-28-2004, 12:23 AM
<DIV>coercer 25 here,   I am getting frustrated about not being able to find adept  versions of 20's spells : fascinate, ego strike, etc....sure i have gloom, breeze, cerebral whatever, etc....but can't find on either market, drops or other players.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>also where to buy troll and rat spellls?</DIV> <DIV>thanks in advance,</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Demion 24Coercer, Befallen</DIV>

Zansh
12-28-2004, 01:15 AM
<DIV><FONT size=3>I found Fascinate Adept 1 deep inside FG near the bull pen.  The scroll was absolutely worthless for me by the time I looted it as i've since moved on to Mesmerize (which i bought on the black market, seems common on Qeynos brokers).</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3>I looted Melancholy Adept 1 in Nek forest off of owlbears.  </FONT><FONT size=3>I bought Despotic Mind Adept 1 off of broker.  I can't recall precisely where I looted Unnerving Stare Adept 1, but I think it may have been Nek forest as well (think I nabbed it while doing EL access quest along the way).  I haven't seen Muddled Thinking for sale or drop, nor have I seen Essence Fluctuation (the cannibalize upgrade which would be nice about now). </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3>Insidious</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3>28 Coercer</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3>Butcherblock</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=3></FONT> </DIV>

Tanatus
12-28-2004, 02:35 AM
<DIV>From personal expirience only adept 23-27 missed and I havent seen Recklenessness</DIV> <DIV>Fascinate common drop of snakes in FG (Market place 1)</DIV> <DIV>All books from lvl 27 and upward to lvl 30 drops in RoV</DIV>

xev
12-30-2004, 07:00 PM
<DIV>26 Coercer here, I have most of my adepts except SImple Minds, Sybillant, and I think Terrible Awe. You just have to look around, check the Broker and Fencer alot. Do shouts in different zones. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Somewhere in this forum, I read that Evil class spells drop in the Good class area and vice versa. Last night, when I entered Antonica, I did a shout for spells, and right away got a response for Mesmerise. I've been looking for that one for awhile now. Oh, and the person who had Mez was only level 16 (ironically he was an enchanter, soon to be Illusionist, heh).</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>As far as the Illusion spells, you should be able to by them from the Arcane scientist scribes. That's where I bought the Jig spell at.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Edited:</DIV> <DIV>Forgot to mention, when you shout out for spells in zones, add the skill name to the shout, Protean in our case. Most people probably don't know what spells are for Coercer's, adding the skill name helps alot. </DIV><p>Message Edited by xevan on <span class=date_text>12-30-2004</span> <span class=time_text>06:03 AM</span>