EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Ashlie
Server: Mistmoore
Guild: Order of Concord

Loremaster

On my flight to the FP gate I was pushed down behind one of the pillars and I was unable to fly or jump out of. I can move around a bit, but nothing that will let me get out of the area I am in.

I submitted a bug report in game. Here is a screen shot of where I am stuck.

Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
General_Info

Lord

i'd suggest trying to cast some non-combat spell to see if you are classifed as in a landed state then attempt to use a recal spell to get yourself out. thugh come to think of it a /stuck command would be nice to have (in SWG if you got stuck somewhere and couldn't cast you just needed to type /stuck if the game thought you were stuck after typing the command it would port you a short distance away)

Old 10-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
Ashlie
Server: Mistmoore
Guild: Order of Concord

Loremaster

General_Info wrote:

i'd suggest trying to cast some non-combat spell to see if you are classifed as in a landed state then attempt to use a recal spell to get yourself out. thugh come to think of it a /stuck command would be nice to have (in SWG if you got stuck somewhere and couldn't cast you just needed to type /stuck if the game thought you were stuck after typing the command it would port you a short distance away)

I was able to call out. I was actually pushed down into that spot as I was flying due to the game mechanic that pushes you towards the ground when you fly towards a zone line.

Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote