EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-30-2014, 05:05 AM   #391
Calthine

October 29, I've been looking for these well over an hour. It's dark so they're not hard to spot, but there aren't any to find!
Calthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:05 AM   #392
Calthine

I was just coming to feedback that. Their quest icons are WAY up, like they were giants or something.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:22 AM   #393
Calthine

Just ran across some in a spot I harvested earlier. Looks like they have a ~20 minute respawn.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:36 AM   #394
Calthine

Oh My G. O. S. H., the adventure harvesting-style quests are going to make me /wrist. The spawn timers are on the order of 20 minutes, some sparkle and some do not, and the ROI's are huge. I have spent three HOURS today on two such quests. Can someone look at the timers?
Old 10-31-2014, 02:13 AM   #395
Xianthia

I guess I'll make myself a pest here. The quest A Tale of two Trails is still not completable for me. Most recently I deleted the quest once again (today) and did the quest up to the part where I need to go to Nuwat. Nuwat is still MIA for me. Just a blank targetable spot for me.
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:15 AM   #396
Odixo

First time post. I know this has been brought up in past posts, but this just happened to me today. I started the quest lines before I started the signature quests line. This seems to cause a lot of problems because having completed Captain Greymast, I cannot find the NPS who is supposed to give out Chasing Captain Greymast. Suggestion, move the signature quest giver to the docks in Tranquil Sea. Will stop a few problems with people doing quests in the wrong order.
Odixo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:22 PM   #397
Finwen

Ritualistic Tendencies
The ROI for the -speak to Gorir tribe members step is wrong,
atm its Bawgawa Tidepools
should be the Gorir area
Finwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:58 AM   #398
Lera

The quest Hand to Mouth still needs way more sapphire outblooms, and some of them aren't sparkly and are ungatherable.
Lera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 04:22 AM   #399
Clash

Stretched Reality - Stuck with two characters.

I was running this quest on two accounts. I finished using the Reality Decompiler, and my quest says "Return to Assistant Shortspanner". She does not have an icon above her, and when I hail her she says "Let me think a bit...". I can't complete the quest, and I can't continue assisting Researcher Aillena Belzia or Overseer Clackwhinge. I deleted the quest on one account to start it over, and it won't let me start it over. No icon above her head, and she still says "Let me think a bit..."
Clash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:07 AM   #400
Clash

So I started the entire quest line on another character. This time I'm following the Qeynos path. I've done all I can for Aillena Belzia and Clackwhinge. Shortspanner is not offering any quests, and also just says "Let me think a bit...".
Old 11-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #401
Clash

I got through my Stretched Reality quest problem. There was a small update when I just loaded EQ2. One character was able to complete the quest. The character that I deleted the quest on was able to get the quest again, and complete it. I have not checked my other characters, but I expect they should be fine.