EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
Azzad

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 130
Default

I noticed today that my T9 mage pet has a wisdom over 1000 and Int just over 400. Why isn't that reversed?

Azzad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
Bhow
Server: Oasis

Loremaster
Bhow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 135
Default

Your pet uses YOUR INT to determine its spell damage so its INT doesn't matter.

WIS is so high to help w/ the pets resists as it doesn't share yours, it does share your crit mit though.

Bhow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
Jeepned2

Loremaster
Jeepned2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 595
Default

Cause SoE didn't want conjurors and necros embarressed by the fact that their stupid pets were smarter then them, although being wiser was ok.

Jeepned2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:00 AM   #4
mirage06

Loremaster
mirage06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 73
Default

Bhow@Lucan DLere wrote:

Your pet uses YOUR INT to determine its spell damage so its INT doesn't matter.

WIS is so high to help w/ the pets resists as it doesn't share yours, it does share your crit mit though.

Question is, what does the int portion of conjurer's pet offensive stance do for it then SMILEY

mirage06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:34 AM   #5
Kalin
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: The Harpers of Norrath
Rank: Member

Loremaster
Kalin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 22
Default

Tenneth@Splitpaw wrote:

Bhow@Lucan DLere wrote:

Your pet uses YOUR INT to determine its spell damage so its INT doesn't matter.

WIS is so high to help w/ the pets resists as it doesn't share yours, it does share your crit mit though.

Question is, what does the int portion of conjurer's pet offensive stance do for it then

Nada.

Kalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
Dsaint

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5
Default

Actually whenever you have the pet's offensive stance on, it is raising the pet's power pool....

__________________
Dsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
Vanilla1

Loremaster
Vanilla1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 131
Default

Kalin@Runnyeye wrote:

Tenneth@Splitpaw wrote:

Bhow@Lucan DLere wrote:

Your pet uses YOUR INT to determine its spell damage so its INT doesn't matter.

WIS is so high to help w/ the pets resists as it doesn't share yours, it does share your crit mit though.

Question is, what does the int portion of conjurer's pet offensive stance do for it then

Nada.

Hi,

I did not know this was the case, and use my pet in offensive stance all the time soling... Should I have him in defensive stance, or is the haste still worth keeping up offensive for soloing plz?

Vanilla1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #8
Masuma

Loremaster
Masuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 206
Default

i soloed my conji with mage pet in defensive stance all the way up to 90

defensive stance helps your pet with agro. Since you can heal your pet better than yourself, thats good.

Masuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.