EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-08-2016, 07:30 PM   #1
Malahk

Just curious what everyone's first choice will be. What is your main's class and which Ascension class will you choose and why?

I'm a Necro and I've been an Elementalist on beta, but wondering if I shouldn't pick Geomancer on live so I have both disease and crushing damage abilities.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:59 PM   #2
Malahk

The Etherealist looks nice also: Fervor stacking ability, two Potency stacking abilities, two AoE's, and the 80% power drain massive damage ability. This might be my choice.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:26 AM   #3
kluxor

im struggling myself to decide. Thaumaturgist was my original thought, but a verdict ability for one of the final skills seems rather lackluster. Etherealist does seem pretty good, may swing that way myself too
Old 11-09-2016, 12:35 PM   #4
captainbeatty451

I'm planning on focusing on my new necro for the expansion, so I'm going to start with etherealist if everything stays as it is with the skills they offer. On my Templar, when I get around to using him in the expansion, I think I will go elementalist. I explained why in my post on the class thread.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:55 PM   #5
ZUES

Whatever my raid leader tells me to be.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:25 PM   #6
Wurm

All 4.
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote