EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-14-2016, 08:33 AM   #91
semisus

i dont mind working on getting em , but its gonna be hard to get if the best xp zones are totally camped 24-7
Old 11-14-2016, 11:14 AM   #92
wazul

yes grp is better. but we still have a problem.
we have only 5 contest zone for pexe. in server like thurgadin, 5*6=30 peeps can pexe in same time.

i not understand why cazic and varsoon not offer same amout diety reward. and i think instances need a boost.
wazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 01:03 PM   #93
ZUES

Actually you do take a small hit to your XP when you invite someone. There is no penalty for a full group tho. Actually I believe there is a bonus for a full group. They took this out of the game, then put it back, then took it out, then put it back. I doubt they realize the penalty is still there.
Old 11-14-2016, 01:41 PM   #94
Talduke

To those who think the current system is only a few years you are greatly mistaken. If you grind at full speed in HKC you can get around 150pts per hour. At this rate it will take you about 176days to max all three but nobody can farm for 24hrs a day for 176 days. So let's say you are a go getter and farm 3hrs a day in HKC at that rate you are looking at 1408 days or just under 4 years. That is dedicated grind 3hrs per day for that long. The average player will be at a lot lower than that probably somthing like 30-40pts per hour. At that rate you are looking at about 700 days to grind all three trees. Again that is 700days of gameplay. Even at a sizable factor of even 6hrs per day of gameplay and you are looking at 2800 days or 7.6 years! Most don't play 6hrs per day. So what this means is you will probably never max these trees out.
This may be the point. It gives hardcore players a wall to beat their heads against and others a way to get a little stronger if they feel like grinding for a bit. It does kill Alts for raiding though. If you want to swap to an alt in a year or so you will be faced with months of gameplay grinding nonstop in old content to hope to compete with where your main is. Makeing this account wide is really the only way to salvage any hope of keep an alt balanced with other players if you decide or are asked to swap down the road. That or decrease the time it takes to max and prepare for people running around with 40k potency
Old 11-14-2016, 01:49 PM   #95
Mandoblast

Here is what I would REALLY like for the Deity System:

Remove or increase the 10 point cap.

I mean seriously, this is the most annoying part of this whole system. If you just increase it, put it at 50 or something. There is nothing more frustrating than using all 10 points and the bar doesn't even budge.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:47 PM   #96
ZUES

Mando I agree. However, if you add this code to your spells (right click a commonly used spell on hotbar and create macro) you'll never reach cap. It will invest your points during normal gameplay.

/spend_deity_point 2951281460 1
Old 11-14-2016, 02:49 PM   #97
Mandoblast

I already have the macro, I just like to see bar move.

#RemovetheCap2017!