EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-24-2016, 06:51 PM   #61
Ingerimm

This here has nothing to do with your UI mod, ist only for the standard UI. But this is also taste, non-centric moving numbers, strict eyes, since the brain has more work to guide these to the right fields.

But since there are different tastes there would be a choice for the position of the number and whether with or without the tenth of a second is not wrong.
Ingerimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:49 AM   #62
Ryker

Not sure if this has been tested, but for the threat list window can we make sure that when fighting more than the maximum of 10 mobs, if there is a named (or multiple) then they are always on the list (prioritised over non-named) please?

Cheers.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:10 PM   #63
Jamiss

Developer

Nope! We won't be doing that.
Jamiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:23 PM   #64
Shmogre

So after using the countdowns for a while, I can say that I'm hooked. They are awesome, and now that I'm used to them, they aren't distracting any more and feel very natural to use. I miss them when I switch over to live. :^)

Thank you for these, Jamiss. They are a great feature.
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #65
Wurm

I love the spell countdown but the enemy window is the most awesome thing added to the UI in years! Thank you for both!

NO MORE TAB TARGETING!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! BigGrin
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:32 AM   #66
Ingerimm

Hello Jamiss,

unfortunately you have not written anything to our suggestions, to the timer in the hotbars, so choose the position of the timer in the hotkey and select the displayed decimal place and unfortunately also nothing to our request a counter in the detrimental window.

Any chance for our requested wishes Jamiss?

It would be very nice if you could express yourself.

thank you
Ingerimm
Old 11-08-2016, 07:25 AM   #67
Jamiss

Developer

The options for the hotkey timer won't be there for the expansion. I'll see what I can do about it after the launch, but no guarantees.

No plans for a detrimental counter, yet.
Jamiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 07:27 AM   #68
Ingerimm

Thx Wink

It would be really nice if you think about a detrimental counter once, it would make much a little easier, which is now quite cumbersome. The constant mouseover, where it is necessary to know when an effect runs out, is very annoying.