EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Battlegrounds
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
Igixnasii

Loremaster

Too many healers in gears spoils the game, games in gears with 3-6 (or more) healers have proven imo to be the least fun one can have in playing in BG. 

I know it can't be hard to put a limit on the healers being pulled from the que, spread the healers out over both groups (instead of having 2 healers in one and 0 in the other, not always a sure win but it should be)

I would rather play gears with no healers then with 3+ of them

Igixnasii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:32 AM   #2
Daalilama
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Illuminati

Loremaster

Igixnasii wrote:

Too many healers in gears spoils the game, games in gears with 3-6 (or more) healers have proven imo to be the least fun one can have in playing in BG. 

I know it can't be hard to put a limit on the healers being pulled from the que, spread the healers out over both groups (instead of having 2 healers in one and 0 in the other, not always a sure win but it should be)

I would rather play gears with no healers then with 3+ of them

Aside from the fact that unless you do a BG with a premade group its entirely random I've seen groups with multiple healer and without any same for tanks, etc.

Daalilama is offline   Reply With Quote