EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Battlegrounds
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-16-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
Xzerius

Loremaster

Pretty sad, that you can even break something that wasnt that broken in the first place. My days in this game continually shrink in numbers.  I'm  getting really close to an 8 year old account termination.  No doubt that my other 3 family members will follow.... SMILEY

Xzerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:42 AM   #2
BlueEternal

Loremaster

Instead of making Ganak thread #3579, maybe you should take a look at the main one and see Omougi is looking into the flag issue.

BlueEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
Shredderr

Loremaster

agreed I felt the other slow effect was stupid and now this... can't even participate in a fight while slowed 1000% just a sitting duck. why have a flag at all just make it a free for all

Knowall 92 mystic Nagafen

Shredderr 92 wizard Nagafen

Shredderr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:59 AM   #4
Astornoth

Loremaster

And I liked that bug it prewent "stealing" the flag rather making it earned.Your whole raid need 2 cooparate when U walk slowly 2 your base,usually killing anemy team once or twice in the proces.It alsaw prewent exploit when pll grab enemy flag solo and run away with it as they C U`ll about 2 win ;(.Games was longer but they give U far more tokens.

Astornoth is offline   Reply With Quote