EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Quests and Live Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Mystfit

Loremaster

Looking to pick up a quest called In their honor.

According to what little I can find out, it's started by examining a fallen New Combine soldier at -3362.90, -755.13, -368.06. But, I'm not seeing anything?

Old 04-26-2012, 06:52 AM   #2
denmom

Loremaster

Location: Paradigm Clutch: Never shift reality without one...

Mystfit wrote:

Looking to pick up a quest called In their honor.

According to what little I can find out, it's started by examining a fallen New Combine soldier at -3362.90, -755.13, -368.06. But, I'm not seeing anything?

Is that in the area of the Queen's Hive?  Can't remember if it's north or south.  But if it's the one that I'm thinking of, look for the skeleton and click it.  Should be back at the wall somewhere.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
Narsikus

Loremaster

yeah, there's a quest in Fluffy quest list that has this listed in WL.  There's also an icon on eq2maps for the quest update at the previously mentioned waypoint.  But I don't see anything about it.

The questlist says it was last completed back in July, so maybe this quest has been removed?