EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Traveler's Tales
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-28-2010, 01:28 AM   #1
Esuna
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Nox Incendia

Loremaster

Greetings Norrathians!

Shirrlea from Everfrost here.  For a bit of fun and posterity I've conducted and will be publishing interviews with some of  Everfrost's standout citizens.  These interviews will be known as N.I.C.E. which stands for Norrath's Interesting Citizenry Experiment.  Volumes 1 through 5 (listed in no particular order) will be interviews I've conducted with Mistal, Cyliena, Hortensia, Thoreandan and Daine.  These will be limited to a run of 10 each, so get them while you can.  Preserve a little bit of Norrathian history, and get a cool book for your house all at the same time!

Volumes of N.I.C.E. will be available on the broker for 20g, no later than 4/1/2010 (if I don't get sidetracked...which I HAVE been known to do.)  Of course they will only be available while supplies last, but if demand is there I'll make some more.

Also I am looking for more people to interview.  If you know of anyone who you find particularly N.I.C.E.* please send me a mail in-game telling me about that person.  Perhaps that person is YOU?

Have fun!

*N.I.C.E. in no way implies that I want only good aligned citizens. So even if you're naughty, you can still be N.I.C.E. !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 04-09-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
Esuna
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Nox Incendia

Loremaster

Volume I is up on the broker!

Enjoy!

Shirrlea of Everfrost