EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > Developer Roundtable
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #31
DamselInDistress

Champion

Windstalker wrote:

HELP US OUT!

Please get on Test and Test Copy servers and help us make the best content possible for you. We find we get really great feedback when players participate. It makes our game better.

NO is my answer. I am glad it makes your game better, but what about my game, because they clearly are not the same.

DamselInDistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:10 AM   #32
Tigerr

Lord

How about you fix the spells dropping off cast bar on x4 mobs.... Everytime AoE comes in, it randomly drops and we have no idea when it will hit, making it almost impossible to precure.... Stop adding stuff like reckless stance, and POINTLESS stuff that YOU think is going to improve the game... With this pointless update, you managed to mess up mob casting, there are more negative things with this update than they are positive... Sorry but, atleast smokejumper addressed this kind of stuff.... I'd rather have him back, he atleast played the game till about level 40, Current dev team is probably level 20s with lvl 92 crafters.... That is the quality of work that comes out... Once more... stop....adding....pointless....features......tanks ...are...not....dps... no...guilds...will...ever...recruit...them...as... .dps... and FIX THE CAST BAR INTERRUPTS.... Why do we have to wait 1 week for you guys to put in a way to toggle off PC casting and now we have to wait another week so you guys can figure out why the casts are being interupted on mobs for ANOTHER week.... This should be patched in NOW.... You guys made the changes, REVERT them.
Tigerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #33
rrr67212

Loremaster

Windstalker wrote:

DUNGEON MAKER - PLAY AS YOUR CHARACTER

Also this month, we expect to launch the ability to play as your character in Dungeon Maker. It's been on Test for several weeks and we have been tweaking and adjusting based on feedback. Like Battlegrounds, using your character in Dungeon Maker uses Level Agnostic gameplay. That means you can group with friends of any level and be effective.

Great idea, but there's a problem with defilers. Appearantly the wards weren't boosted with the rest of the player abilities. I took my lvl 22 Defiler into a dungeon and the Carrion Warding gave the same amount of warding inside the dungeon as it gives outside which was immediately more than one shotted by the mobs first punch of 1150 points damage, and that was just a trash mob.

rrr67212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #34
TruckinSS

Loremaster

"Once more... stop....adding....pointless....features......tanks ...are...not....dps... no...guilds...will...ever...recruit...them...as... .dps... and FIX THE CAST BAR INTERRUPTS.... Why do we have to wait 1 week for you guys to put in a way to toggle off PC casting and now we have to wait another week so you guys can figure out why the casts are being interupted on mobs for ANOTHER week.... This should be patched in NOW.... You guys made the changes, REVERT them."

Totally agree with this post. Wish the "Powers that be" would do something about this. Not right that a tank class can do Teir 1 dps just like a sin or wizard. An upgrade for the wizard class would be nice then to counter this pointless feature.....

TruckinSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #35
theriatis

Loremaster

Hi,

i...uh...was wondering if there is or will be a "September Update" ? SMILEY

I'm dying to see (...) what will be there to get our Guildies log in again.

Regards, theriatis.

i need a good laugh now and then, too
theriatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #36
Drupal

Elder

theriatis wrote:

Hi,

i...uh...was wondering if there is or will be a "September Update" ?

I'm dying to see (...) what will be there to get our Guildies log in again.

Regards, theriatis.

Let me know when you find that out.

Drupal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #37
inspire1444568

Loremaster

And remove 100% Uninterrupted Cure at clerics (cure-component)

Uninterrupted healing is good, but... cure is cheat !

inspire1444568 is offline   Reply With Quote